Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Monkeys in my House

The other night hubby and I were sitting around talking, and my kids just started doing silly things. Yes, this is normal, but we'd never seen them do these particular things before. Enjoy...

This one isn't great, but it's the first time we ever saw this. I have no idea how she thought of it. She also likes to swing her legs from chairs, or stand with her hands on two tables (one hand on either side of her) and lift herself up and swing her feet.

Josh joined in because we were laughing so hard at Katie. Even better - I think Josh has his shorts on backwards...I'm not complaining, it's hard enough to get him to put his clothes on after he goes potty, so I'm very grateful he's not naked.

And here we were trying to get her to do it again and get a good shot of it, but by this time she was tired . It is still quite silly. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Dot said...

You totally have two monkeys living in your house, disguised as children. Be sure to feed them bananas. :) hehe

jojomynx said...

They LOVE bananas. It was the first food either of them learned to say. Katie was asking for a 'NaNa' just tonight.