Monday, March 30, 2009

Josh-isms

Just from today:

Miguel is cleaning up after the 3 dogs in the backyard, into an old USPS flat-rate box. Seeing this, Josh asks,
"Are we going to send the box of poop to Grandma in California?"
"No, Josh"
"Why, cause she will be mad?"

After Miguel picks himself up off the floor from laughing so hard, Josh runs back into the house to use the restroom. In an effort to get back outside as quickly as possible, Josh opens the backdoor and Miguel realizes he has nothing on but shoes from the waist down.
"Josh!!! Go put your clothes on before you go outside!"
"Why, cause I will go to Jail?"
Later in the day I asked where Josh got the idea he would go to Jail. I guess Miguel told Josh a few weeks ago he needed to put clothes on when he went outside or the police would take him to jail. I guess he remembered...

I love this age. It's my favorite kid-stage.

3 comments:

Beach Hendersons said...

They're great aren't they?

Lina said...

That's fantastic, kids are brilliant. :-)

Dot said...

OMG your kid is hilarious. haha