Saturday, May 9, 2009

What happens when you turn your back...

My son is a goof-ball, this we know. This is just proof for those of you who haven't figured it out yet.

Poor little girl tries so hard to keep up with her big-brother. She didn't quite "get" the markers part, though some of it had washed off of her face by the time this was taken...thanks to baby-dribbling. See the remnants of green on her chin? And yes, her hair is still pretty wild. She has finally started pushing it out of her face and saying, "Hahr." So cute.

Did I mention they wrote all over the dishwasher too? Thank goodness it was washable markers. When I discovered how easily it all wiped off (thank you, Crayola washable markers), I considered allowing them to write on it regularly. Then reality set in and let that idea go. It's just easier to be consistent this way.

2 comments:

Lina said...

Haha, how cute are they! Good thing it's washable markers...I would've been devastated if it was permanent!!!

Jenjenbug said...

LOL, what fun they have! Probably best not to let them write there, although I see the point about you wanting them to for a second... :-D