Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Eve Mega-Party!


Ok, so it was only our little family and it ended when the kids went to bed at 8, but it was a great time. I made the best Nachos ever, we ate junk food, wore silly hats and the kids made a lot of noise. Miguel opted to get the kids noisemakers - on purpose. He also watched football and we all listened to some great music. It was a fantastic time.

Miguel and I made it to the New Year...barely. We were both worn out from the Mega-party...ok, we're just getting old.


Katie looks a bit possessed after I removed the red-eye, but aren't they cute? Yes, that is a temporary tatoo on Josh's arm. He is potty-trained but we're still occasionally rewarding him with stickers and tattoos...Star Wars themed, his favorite.

Here are our most recent full-family pictures!

This was the best of the photos...which I agree isn't saying much, but we're all in it! Katie was trying to escape and you can't tell that I'm pinning Josh down too. Good times. I fully respect those who've braved the professional studio; it was easier taking pictures of the 3 dogs together than those kids.

4 comments:

Dot said...

Super cute! And a totally good idea for the kids! I love it! I shall have to remember this for when I have kiddos... haha

Lina said...

So cute! Sounds like you had a great Christmas and New Year! :-) Our doggies are super excited at the moment as we got so much snow here at the moment, it's hilarious. Especially for the little one as it's the first time she sees snow! Take care and speak soon!! XXXXX

Jenjenbug said...

Sounds like fun! I'll have to try doing that for Gavin next year. Hopefully he'll get tired out and sleep past 6:15am like he did this year.

Mistress of Mayhem said...

Awww, my nieces and nephews are SOOOOOOO cute. We let the kids stay up past midnight each year, actually usually it is a feeble attempt, but Bowen made it this year. But, don't count on the sleeping in, ever!!!!Love you.