Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Little Rock-Star

A little background. Josh is recently potty-trained (YAY!!!!) and received a "microphone" as one of his goal rewards. For the most part, he walks around the house singing ABCs and "Tink-o Tink-o It-o Star" into it, and his voice echoes out of it.

The other night we were sitting on the couch and he grabs his microphone and starts singing. I suggested he get up on 'stage.' The kid knew immediately what I meant, and here is the result:



He stopped performing the complete songs by the time I grabbed my camera (I should be more prepared), but you heard him right, he says, "Thank you! Thank you!" at the end, followed by what we think must be a "closing prayer."

1 comment:

Aranne and Dan said...

The "thank-you, thank-you" and the closing prayer is a must, didn't you know that mom?! I love it! It is adorable. You better be careful though you might have a REAL rock star on your hands though.