Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Little Missionary


Sunday we had visitors. Elder Golightly is going home to Idaho sometime this week and came by to see us to say good-bye. He and Elder Pearson had a fun time visiting with Miguel, sharing war stories about various experiences from Missionary-life. Josh was feeling a bit left out. He was wandering around the room trying to get attention however possible. He found his tie, which hadn't been put away after church. He brought it to me and was trying to clip it onto his t-shirt and he asked for help. I clipped it onto his t-shirt and he climbed up onto the couch in between the two missionaries. He then started gesturing and being as animated as they were, mimicking them, laughing when they would laugh. It was quite a funny site to see, a miniature missionary with a mohawk!

1 comment:

Shy said...

Aww that is sooo cute. I personally would talk to a missionary with a mohawk if it was me..hehe. I would think he would be the cooler one myself. But this reminds me of a story that I need to blog about but I will tell u real fast. Colby loves the missionaries too. So anyways Sunday he went to the bishops office in his new suit. So the bishop was like well hello Colby you look really nice today. Then Colby got really serious and said bishop my name is not Colby it is Elder Davis. So the Bishop said oh excuse me my mistake Elder Davis it is nice to meet you. I about died and peed my pants.